Urologists diagnose and treat diseases of the urinary tract in both men and women. They are also in diagnose and treat anything involving the reproductive tract in men. In some cases, they may perform surgery. For example, they may remove cancer or open up a blockage in the urinary tract. Dr. Khambhatti, best Urologist in Kandivali with his surgical experience brings to you a unique modality of delivering patient care. Dr. Khambhatti believes that a prompt diagnosis is the first step for successful management of patient needs. Patient education is a major part of his practice. As a patient you can be assured of getting a honest and straight forward opinion, and clarity on the outcome. With the kind of experience he has got one can expect the most qualitative treatment and an access to all the latest methodologies of treatment.
Urologists work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, private clinics, and urology centers. The urinary tract is the system that creates, stores, and removes urine from the body. Urologists can treat any part of this system. This includes the:
- kidneys, which are the organs that filter waste out of the blood to produce urine.
- ureters, which are the tubes through which urine flows from the kidneys to the bladder
- bladder, which is the hollow sac that stores urine
- urethra, which is the tube through which urine travels from the bladder out of the body
- adrenal glands, which are the glands located on top of each kidney that release hormones
Dr. S. A. Khambhatti is a highly skilled Urologist in Kandivali in managing all the deseis related to urinal system. He has performed numerous successful surgeries and treatments for Kidney stones, Prostrate, and Female Urology. Dr. Khambhatti is also available for treatment as Urologist in Malad.
Urologists also treat all parts of the male reproductive system. This system is made up of the:
- penis, which is the organ that releases urine and carries sperm out of the body
- prostate, which is the gland underneath the bladder that adds fluid to sperm to produce semen
- testicles, which are the two oval organs inside the scrotum that make the hormone testosterone and produce sperm
Reproductive treatment involves surgery in the field of reproductive medicine. Reproductive surgeons consist of gynecologists and urologists who specialize in reproductive surgery and are the experts in the conservative treatment of reproductive organs in both men and women. Dr. S. A. Khambhatti is well-known and expert Urologist in Kandivali who deals with such reproductive systems deseis.